Beautiful autumn fiber set for both wet and needle felting.
The set contains 10g of each of the following fibers:
- Ramie (100% ramie) in the colors rust, saffron, lichen and chocolate: a wonderful plant fiber with silky shine, that makes very solid felt objects
- Viscose (100% viscose) in the colors cinnamon, calendula and avodaco: a soft and shiny man-made fiber
- Linen (100% linen) in berry, chocolate and pumpkin: a coarse plant fiber that brings out a very natural appearence of the felted object
- Merino sliver, 27mic (100% wool) in wine red, sun, rust orange, olive and dark brown: beautiful and soft sheep wool sliver from the merino sheep for soft felt objects
- Merino batt, 23mic (100% wool) in the colors firethorn, dark orange and summer grass: beautiful high quality soft sheep wool
Perfect fibers for wet felting. The plant fibers must be combined with wool, as they do not felt on their own.
All the containing fibers are perfect for needle felting. All of them can be needle felted on their own.
If you want to felt the fibers with the needle, especially the plant fibers need a very fine needle. Ramie in paticular needs a fine needle, as it leads to very solid objects not so easy to slip in with middle and coarse needles. A very good needle for this fibers is the extrafine merino (42 gauge). You can just add it to your order via the dropdown menu.
Please be aware, that the colors can look a bit different on the screen than in reality!