Beautiful fiber testing set for both wet and needle felting.
The set contains 10g of each of the following fibers:
- Ramie natural white (100% ramie): a wonderful plant fiber with silky shine, that makes very solid felt objects
- Viscose natural white (100% viscose): a soft and shiny man-made fiber
- Linen natural white (100% linen): a coarse plant fiber that brings out a very natural appearence of the felted object
- Merino sliver white, 27mic (100% wool): beautiful and soft sheep wool sliver from the merino sheep for soft felt objects
- Newzealand batt creme, 27mic (100% wool): the batt is a bit less soft than the merino sliver, but makes beautiful woolen objects
- Newzealand batt white 27 mic (100% Wolle): like the creme Newzealand batt it makes beautiful wool objects
Great for testing the different fibers and to create beautiful white and creme felt objects.
Perfect fibers for wet felting. The plant fibers must be combined with wool, as they do not felt on their own.
All the containing fibers are perfect for needle felting. All of them can be needle felted on their own.
If you want to felt the fibers with the needle, especially the plant fibers need a very fine needle. Ramie in paticular needs a fine needle, as it leads to very solid objects not so easy to slip in with middle and coarse needles. A very good needle for this fibers is the extrafine merino (42 gauge). You can just add it to your order via the dropdown menu.
Please be aware, that the colors can look a bit different on the screen than in reality!